Elizabeth Roberts Architecture & Design is hiring – Project Architect in Brooklyn, NY, US
Brooklyn based Architecture and Design firm is seeking an experienced Project Architect to join our team of architects and interior designers.
The ideal person will have a minimum of 8-10+ years of design experience with the ability to help mentor younger Architects.
– Develop and coordinate design concepts and functional requirements of a project from initial meeting through construction
– Design & Drafting
– Client presentations and meetings
– All aspects of Project Management, including oversight of junior team members, management of project schedule and budgets
– All aspects of Construction Administration, including job site visits, submittals, review of contractor requests for payment, change orders
– 8+ years experience
– Minimum education: Bachelor of Architecture
– Extensive project management experience
– Experience with construction documents and details
– Experience with residential projects in NYC
– Understanding of NYC zoning, building codes and LPC
– Experience with Construction Administration
– Experience interacting with clients and organizing projects
– Possess an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while exhibiting initiative in management of all intra-office priorities
– Proficient in AutoCAD and ability to sketch by hand
– Personality that thrives in a very close-knit team setting; excellent interpersonal skills
– Exceptional level of attention to detail and a mastery of organizational and time management skills
– Townhouse and ground-up building experience a plus
– 3-D modeling on Rhino abilities a plus
– Technical proficiency with new construction a plus
Annual Salary: $90,000 – $125,000 depending on experience and skills.
This is a full-time opportunity including benefits. Your application will ONLY be considered if you meet the above requirements and ONLY if you reply to this Craigslist ad with your resume, your portfolio or work samples and project list.
You will receive a response by e-mail if we would like to schedule a phone or in person interview.
Elizabeth Roberts Architecture & Design www.elizabethroberts.com